Thursday, July 1, 2010

Green Flash RE-Review West Coast IPA

No picture on this one but I wanted to reclassify this one. I tried this a LONG time ago at The Haven and I hated it. Total hop bomb, nuclear pinecone, tastebud destroyer. Well, either my tastebuds are still recovering, my palate has changed, or Green Flash changed their formula(doubtful) because this second try was really good.

Yes, it's STILL a nuclear pinecone but this one just seemed a bit more balanced then the last time. It's still one of the more beautiful pours I've had, hazy copper, nice head, second only to Hop Henge(I'm obsessed).

I'm glad I gave this one another shot. I am officially a Green Flash convert with their Hop Head Red, and Imperial IPA giving me enough pause to brave the flashburn my tongue received the first time. Next up, Green Flash Le Freak a Belgian IPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment