Monday, August 16, 2010

Rabbit's Foot Meadery Biere De Miele

Bleh....that's what this tasted like. Ok so that's not too scientific or helpful so here's a more in depth description.

Pouring this into my new lager glasses(getting married has some perks aside from the obvious) I almost thought it was pouring out clear. It was THAT pale. The picture makes it seam darker than it was. There was a nice head and the aroma was interesting, and by interesting I mean weird. First there was some honey, good right considering this was fermented with honey. Second whiff? Apple cider and rotting vegetation. Hmmm, that's a pretty auspicious start. The taste? High class Miller Light. Yes, Miller Light, not just any crappy macro brew. I know my crappy macro brews and this was definitely Miller Light +1.

This actually got poured down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment