Thursday, June 3, 2010

Better Late then Never Home Brew Opening

I've been really busy what with my cousin getting married, school sorta kinda winding down, and 44 more days until I get MARRIED! So I haven't been good about posting OR drinking although the drinking part I had down for last weekends wedding, just too bad it wasn't really beer. Mostly vodka. Hmmm, my brother did NOT back me up on this one either. It was a really fun weekend away though in WEstlake Village with my family. I can't wait to have them back for the Bachelor party in a couple weeks. Ok, well short post and a couple pics. The Homebrew Store opened up in Fullerton opened up a few weeks ago and I was on hand to welcome them to the neighborhood. The owner, Eric, is a super nice guy so go check him out and support the homebrew!




HomeBrew Provisions
1328 E. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA. 92831 US
714.752.8446
info@homebrewprovisions.com
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Mon, Thu, Fri: 11:30AM-7:00PM, Sat,Sun: 10:00AM-5:00PM

No comments:

Post a Comment