Saturday, February 6, 2010

You Wish You Were This Talented...Cake & Co.

D loves to bake. If she could bake for a living she would. I would be 300 pounds and on "Biggest Loser: My Spouse Made Me This Way" but SHE would be happy because her piping was impeccable. Who am I kidding? 300 Pounds? I would be the skinny kid at fat camp if I was only 300. Don't get me wrong, I'm continually impressed with the fortitude of the contestants on that show (D and I are obsessed, thanks to B and L, Alias: The Germans)

 D is an amazing artist, which is good, because I am not. Stick figures are my forte and even those look like random lines with eyes, and sometimes hair. It's a good thing being a science nerd does not require incredible artistic talent because I'd be royally screwed. When I draw my students laugh at me, at least I know at THAT point they are paying attention. Unfortunately even if I could draw a picture perfect proton I'm not sure how many of them would know what it was.
I wanted to show off just a few of her amazing creations.
Check her out at  http://daniellescakeandco.blogspot.com/ for a better idea of just how amazing she is.
She will probably kill me for this but oh well.

Please excuse the pictures. The non-artistic one, AKA, Me took them.
 From Top to Bottom: Handpainted Around the World, Plumeria, Toasted Coconut Mini, USC Trojans

No comments:

Post a Comment